Thursday, July 20, 2006

I Should Have Seen It Coming

Ace of Spades puts the final nail in Glenn Greenwald's coffin in a spectacular way. It's the best post I've read in a long, long time. Stop now and go read it if you don't want to spoil the surprise. Spoiler below...












Apparently, Greenwald the Pure has a sock-puppet. Wow. Did not expect that. I could tell that Greenwald was a traffic hound, and that all this talk about condemning angry blog posts was just a strategy to increase his visibility. But I really didn't expect something like this.

I should have, though. Given what Greenwald has done to put himself at the center of a phony controversy, a sock-puppet is simply the other shoe we should have been waiting to hear drop.

And for the record, I condemn the use of coffin imagery in this post.

Technorati tags: | |

No comments: