Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Job Hunts Both Suck And Blow

After travel kept me from blogging on Monday and Tuesday, a call back on my resume and the preparations for a job interview kept me from blogging today. I've been looking part-time for a little over a month, and have been moving into the process slowly, so I figure I'm doing alright even though this is my first serious interview. I haven't looked for a new job in over ten years, so I'm a little overwhelmed by it all.

In any event, if I go over my answers to the questions I'll face tomorrow one more time I'll probably scream, so I'll write a few posts before I go to sleep, visions of corner offices and expense accounts dancing in my head.

Though actually, right now, I'd settle for a cubicle in a company that knew what it was doing.

Technorati tags:

No comments: