I think this is pretty awesome:
Israel hacks into Hezbollah TV
ISRAEL today hacked into the television station of Hezbollah, emblazoning images on the screen showing pictures of corpses and claiming the Shiite militant group's leader Hassan Nasrallah was a liar.
One of the images shown on Al-Manar television portrayed the body of a fighter lying face-down, wearing khaki trousers with a text beneath in Arabic reading: "This is the photograph of a body of a member of Hezbollah's special forces".
"Nasrallah lies: it is not us that is hiding our losses," continued the text, which appeared during the evening news and stayed on the screen for several minutes.
Israel has used a variety of technological weapons to wage a psychological war in Lebanon, also sending text messages to mobile phones and voice messages saying their war was against Hezbollah and not the Lebanese people.
Finally, a free press serves Hezbollah supporters.
- Qana Unravels
- Clock Ticking On Israel's Right To Self Defense
- Muslim Jihadi Murderer May Hide Behind Mental Illness
- Freelance Muslim Terrorism In Seattle
- No End In Sight For Israel
- Worse Than Useless
- Shalit Release, Possibly
- Lebanon Mire And Muck
- Beirut Destruction Not Exactly What It Appears To Be
- Fighting Continues In Bint Jbeil
- Lebanon Maps And Satellite Photos
- Israel May Not Be Fighting Fast Enough